Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mohawk!

Josh is seriously one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I've known him for a good while now and have grown to love the friendship of him and his wife Cailyn. They recently moved back home to Portland, Oregon. Secretly, I was so sad. But am so happy for them and the new life adventures they will be having.
Josh is very....creative with his hair. As mentioned in other posts he likes to give me an idea and let me go with it. Well, this idea I must say, was all Josh. He came into my salon and only said, "I want to shave the sides down completely and keep the back and top long." So I reply, "you want a mohawk."
A mohawk is what he got.




I love that he can pull off, yet again, another different cut. I will miss this couple and the fact that they both let me do just about whatever I want to their hair.
Love You Josh and Cailyn!! You are already missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment